Installation - 3 Simple Options
Our unique t-post design allows you to slide your Scrapestick onto a T-Post.
- Envision your scrape site before driving the T-Post into the ground.
- It’s important the T-Post studs (small nubs) are facing away from your scrape site.
- Simply drive the T-Post into the ground 18-24 inches, completely burying the anchor.
- Slide the ScrapeStick onto the T-Post and tighten down using the T-Post fastener.
Our unique strap design allows you to secure to a tree or post of your choice.
- Our 6ft strap is included to help accommodate most situations where a strap can be used.
- The strap and buckle is made from materials to help withstand weather.
- Simply feed your strap through the unit and around your tree or post.
- Run the strap back through the buckle and cinch tight.
- Pull the unit in a downward angle to ensure is completely secure.
Our unique screw option feature allows hunters to strongly secure. As well as consider more permanent locations.
- In your packaging we have included four 3” screws which can be used.
- We recommend alternating sides when securing to your desired surface. This helps balance your product and helps from overtightening one side.
- When selecting a branch use what’s natural to your area and less than 1 ¼ ‘ in diameter.
- An ideal branch is longer than 3 ft but not to exceed 6 ft.
- Insert your branch into the branch tube.
- Secure by tightening you’re your tube jaw fastener.
- Next, adjust the height of your branch to around 4 ft at it’s lowest hanging point.
- Make a scrape at the lowest hanging point of the branch by simply racking up the ground to expose bare dirt. 2ft in diameter would be ideal.
Note: You may need to adjust your branch height up or down depending on the size of your deer.